Welcome to Hononegah Community High School’s New Student Page.

This page is intended for families who will be moving into the Hononegah Community High School District #207 from a district other than Kinnikinnick C.C.S.D. #131, Rockton School District 140, Shirland Community Consolidated School or Prairie Hill School District #133.

If you are moving into the Hononegah district (click here to see if an address is within Hononegah's district boundaries) please follow the steps below:

1. Contact your student’s current school or last school attended to notify the school of the withdrawal. While we do not refuse enrollment because of a student's failure to present his/her permanent or temporary records from a school previously attended, having these records is extremely important to our enrollment process. Please ask for the name, telephone number and email address of the person where the “release of records” should be sent. We will make every attempt to have these records available by the time of your appointment.

2. Call 815-624-5012 to speak with Elaine Maurer, Hononegah SSS Secretary. Please have the following information available:
- Student’s full legal name (exact name on birth certificate)
- Student’s date of birth
- Address of new residence (with move in date)
- Parent/legal guardian’s email address
- Name of current/previous school
- The name, telephone number and email address of the person who should receive the release of records
- Knowledge of your student's Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan if applicable

During this phone call you will be given the next set of instructions to complete the online enrollment process and registration.

To see a full list of course offerings, refer to the Academic Handbook which can be found on the yellow navigation bar at the top of this page under Quick Links and then Handbooks.