Transcripts, Records & Counselor Requests


To keep student records secure and easy to order, HCHS utilizes Docufide by Parchment to manage student records. Current and former students may set up an account and request electronic records at Creating an account is free. Fees may be applied depending on the delivery destination

Submit a 
10 Day Counselor Request Form to your School Counselor in the Student Support Services Office if you need a Letter of Recommendation or college application completed. These records take approximately 10 school days to process.

Submit a Current Student Record Request  form to the Student Support Services Office if you need a driver education approval form, good student insurance discount form, principal statement or social security paperwork completed. These records take approximately one week to process.

  • All requests must be picked up by the student - no documents will be mailed.
For Hononegah RUSH SERVICE non-parchment request only - 
Submit a RUSH Student Record Request form to the Principals Office if you need a transcript, ACT/SAT test score or immunization record. 
  • There is a $30.00 fee per RUSH SERVICE order*, payable at the time of the request.  (cash - exact change only, check/money order payable to HCHS, or Credit Card - excluding American Express)

Submit a Former Student Diploma Request Form to the Student Support Services Office. This process takes approximately eight weeks to receive your diploma. 

Please email all education and graduation verifications to . No verifications will be conducted over the phone and take up to one week to process.

For questions regarding record requests, please contact Nicole Ali at 815.624.5068.